Pete The Penguin Virtual Pet

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

pharmaceutical dinners

When I go into work for pharmaceutical dinners I do not have to go in till 5. There are a lot of pros and cons when it comes to working these dinners. The good things is that you get all of the leftover food and its always amazing and I can paid to munch out so that is always a positive thing. The other good thing about these dinners is that I get an extra day to work so that means more money on pay day. The bad things about working these dinners is that you have anywhere from 30-50 people all at once. The number of people does not start to get overwhelming until there are 45+ people there to eat all at once. Another downside to these dinners is that the speaker can take a very long time to speak and we are usually waiting on them to get done speaking so we can serve the desserts. Those are the worst two things about dinners though. We usually get out around 10:30 - 11. I usually do not end up leaving until 11:30 or later because I usually get stuck talking to a bunch of doctors after I get of out work.

No comments:

Post a Comment