Pete The Penguin Virtual Pet

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Saturday night

    When I went into work Saturday I was automatically rushed with things to do. Right after I clocked in I got to work. Usually we do not have people come in until around 6 but today people had reservations for 5:30. As I was beginning to set everything up I heard RJ say that someone was pulling in. This made mad kayos everywhere. After we got the early reservations seated another car pulled in, and one after that. This continued to happen all throughout the night and every time I turned around it seemed like someone else was pulling in. Finally after we had gotten all of the people served it was time to start slowly wrapping things up. By the time I started to mop and sweep it was approaching midnight. I ended up clocking out right before midnight and went into the sitting room and talking to Mrs. Patrick and Andy for about an hour. After that I went home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment