Pete The Penguin Virtual Pet

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

working half a shift

Sometimes on my nights off I get called into work. This only happens when it is really busy. I usually go in around 8 and start working. It isn't too bad only working half a sift because the resturaunt is usually starting to become slower and close for the evening. So instead of having to deal with the rush of the evening, I get to go in and kind of relax and just work with someone else. When I get there they are usually getting ready to shut down the oven. Sometimes if I am lucky there will be leftover food and desserts. Cleaning up does not take too much time since there are two - three people still in the kitchen cleaning up. At the end of the night I go and talk to Andy and Patrick. Then I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment