Pete The Penguin Virtual Pet

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Thursday night's

Usually I go into work around 4:30. I go in at this time because Thursday's are usually the slowest night out of all three work days. Sometimes I have to go in earlier though to shake towels, which is never fun. Then I go through and do my  normal routine. Get all the dishes soaking in the water, start the steam cleaner, and some other little things. I usually get out of work late on Thursday's because there are usually late reservations for Thursday nights. I usually clock out around 11 and then sit in the bar and talk to Andy and Patrick and anyone that is still at the restaurant. Getting up the next day after I worked Thursday night is usually painful. I go to school super tired and it's usually a awful day. That's usually everyday of school though now that I think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment