Pete The Penguin Virtual Pet

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ranting

So do not tell anyone this but I am kind of tired of working at Andrew's. I only get to work one day a week so I barely get any hours. At my house I am expected to pay for most of my stuff so me not being able to make a lot of money is starting to become a problem. I am trying to start a savings account but I barely make any money so by the time I pay for gas and everything else I do not have much money to put into my savings account. I have tried to talk to my parents about getting another job but they refuse to let me leave. I have recently applied to IDOT and have an interview there soon. I am hoping that i get the job because I can not keep working at Andrew's. If I can get the job then I will have more money and be able to buy more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment